- Swim meets do not happen without help from our parents. In addition to the usual parental roles as chauffeur, cheerleader, and supporter, parents run our swim meets.
- Parents are required to earn at least 8 points (shifts) during our regular dual meet season and 1 point (shift) at a championship meet.
- All swimmer families are required to earn at least 4 points by December 15th in order for the swimmer to be eligble swim in the remaining meets.
- Your swimmer WILL NOT be eligible to swim in meets, including championship meets, if you have not earned the required points.
- Some meet roles are for 1 point, some are for 2 points and some are for the full meet and some for half of the meet. We do this to try and spread the work out as evenly as possible and allow everyone the maximum opportunity to enjoy and watch their children at the meet and help run the meet as smoothly as possible.
- Volunteering signups will be done via the website.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Boy's / Girl's Meet Director
- Discipline - We expect all of our team members to act with respect and proper lasdies and gentlemen. If your swimmer/diver becomes a major concern, they will be asked to leave the team. There are a lot of team members we want this to be an terrific learning and enjoyable experience for everyone. Respect to all is very important and it allows the season to run smoothly.
Team Spirit and Sportsmanship:
- Swimmers can show our team spirit by making posters, doing cheers, staying for the entire meet, and cheering for their friends.
- We display good sportsmanship by being good losers and good winners.
- Do not ask swimmers from the other team about their times.
- Smile and be friendly, but do not let other swimmers intimidate you.
- After the race shake hands or say “good swim.”
- When you ask the timers for your time, always say “PLEASE” and “THANK YOU.”
- When cheering, cheer for your team, not against the other swimmers.
- Refrain from using words like “KILL” and NO CURSING will be tolerated.
- Failure to comply with these rules could result in a suspension.
Simple formatted text